I very nearly got rid of my Pace! Am I off my head?

Off my head? or off my head???

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
For sale or swap! thats what i thought! Met a top bloke from bikeradar who wanted to swap his £4k plus carbon Sworks FSR for it, and in the process get me a Scott Scale. Still fancy the Scale but somethings you cant replace! Having wanted one for more years than i can remember (and reading my first build thread on here) i just cant part! Something special indeed! :oops:

as you say in your sig "Living the dream! Riding a PACE! "
a very near miss if you ask me lol

went and sold my san anddreas in 98..........BIG MISTAKE ...spent years regretting it...i plan to be buried with it now..never sell ya dream bike...... :twisted:

I wouldn't worry too much, they are not that rare so you could easily get another one if the Regret Demons come to haunt you.

I want a Pace. (sigh) :cry: Santa never brought me one. Git. Have you heard that Aussie song sung by a kid.. "oi santa claus you c*nt, where's me f*ckin bike, i've looked through all this other sh1t, and there's nothing that i like".. then the little girl sings "oi santa claus you c*nt, where's me fkn pram" etc etc, it's a laugh. sorry for the expletives, you have to listen to it then you'd get it lolol :twisted: But yeah if i had a Pace, i would probably have some extreme body modification attachment done to lock it to my left ankle.

Back