disturbing dream

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Now, I remember a lot of my dreams as they are sometimes very vivid or complete Simpsons/ Scrubs/ Family Guy episodes and my missus has to wake me up as my laughing keeps her awake.

However, this mornings dream was just a bit less enjoyable - it was 'the end of the world'...

Too much detail - the main population had made for the stars and the rest of us had to stay behind and tidy up. There was no marshal law, somebody handed me a gun and showed me how to use it. I remember driving out in the car wandering where was a safe place. That was when I woke up the first time, said good morning to the missus and went back to sleep.

Its very rare for a dream to carry on...

People were out and about in the streets letting off fireworks and generally making merryment

tv was showing all the catastrophes around the world, I was watching a dvd as zero hour was approaching, for some reason sarah cox was on the radio and I was just sitting and waiting. Then the wind got up and a low rumbling started...

That was when I woke up and thought immediately of: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76614

Its left me slightly unsettled all morning...

:LOL: :LOL:

Then the wind got up and a low rumbling started

That's the most worrying part of your dream :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

2012 just 3 years to go

Polar shifts will mean we'll be on the equator, Hurrah!! Finally see some sunshine. I'm already in the process of changing my wardrobe to a more flip floppy style.

Aussies you may want to think about buying a nice warm jacket ;)

Think yourself lucky you can sleep. I've had no more than a few minutes cat napping for two days now. Starting to get cranky too.

the main population had made for the stars and the rest of us had to stay behind and tidy up

When was the last time you watched Blade Runner ? read " do androids dream of electric sheep " recently ?

Nothing to worry about..........the world will end in a Zombie Apocalypse, not earthqaukes and tidal waves.

I have fairly vivd dreams too- last night I won the Great North Run (amazing what fictions we create), overtook the elite runners and everything.....clearly remember Brendan Foster doing the commentry!!
But yes, when I have a nightmare, it can be unsettling for hours after waking.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was the board outside the cinema in Berwick on Tweed, in 1997:

"Tonight, 7.30pm: Armageddon" :p quality!!

legrandefromage":o4oec01c said:
for some reason sarah cox was on the radio and ......

you said dream nothing about nightmare!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for someone to explain that one to me? I can see no valid reason why she should be allowed to breath yet alone pollute the airwaves :evil:

Latest posts

Back