Not open for further replies.

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Sorry to everyone on here, i had a feeling that when a member joined her (dorsetbikeloving) that he was the man i had dealings with before. I tried to trick him into slipping up first off all but he didn't. If i had said at the beginning you guys wouldn't be in this mess now. But i didn't have the proof to prove i was right. I said something to someone the other day that i thought it was him, then today when his first name was said i knew it was him, and i said something.

Just sorry to everyone that i didn't say before, but like i said no proof to back me up.

mate , theres no way you could of stopped this so don't worry about it.....

every dog has his day you know............ ;)

Not trying to rally a lynch mob but out of curiousity, what are the laws in the UK on this subject? As a repeat offender involving hundreds (thousands?) of pounds, shouldn't the police be involved in case this is the tip of some iceberg? There are other sites w/ other hobbyists that someone could prey upon with this type of scam. Definitely an unfortunate situation but I have little sympathy if this guy were prosecuted since it appears he made some elaborate efforts to conceal his identity, make it seem like his first alter-ego was a "good bloke", and then run his scam again.

Just feel bad as if i had said before he might have got funny and not posted a for sale thread. Then these people now might not be in this mess.

rojo":2ot44dsv said:
Just feel bad as if i had said before he might have got funny and not posted a for sale thread. Then these people now might not be in this mess.

Dont do this self denial shi* m8,tisnt your fault,i cant see how you can think it is,im sure others would agree..
Its the actions of others
dont feel bad that guy's actions
Even if you'd called him out,he'd only re register under a different name

I feel sorry for his parents :cry:

SF Klein":2lcuilfe said:
Not trying to rally a lynch mob but out of curiousity, what are the laws in the UK on this subject? As a repeat offender involving hundreds (thousands?) of pounds, shouldn't the police be involved in case this is the tip of some iceberg? There are other sites w/ other hobbyists that someone could prey upon with this type of scam. Definitely an unfortunate situation but I have little sympathy if this guy were prosecuted since it appears he made some elaborate efforts to conceal his identity, make it seem like his first alter-ego was a "good bloke", and then run his scam again.

Good point :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back