It's Embarrassing

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Following on from one of my own comments below, i have evidence of the Police's bancruptcyness as last night patrolling tesco's car park (for this read waited while one of it's frankly overweight already occupants nipped in for some cakes)... i saw this.....

yup, my local police who have clearly spent all my tax already this year have resorted to 'borrowing' cars off garages in exchange for driving round live adverts.

It's pitiful. Seriously, are we in the fourth world now? Do our coppers have to have hand me downs and at that, Kia hand me downs.

They should be ashamed.

What's worse is you just know that the police probably had a panel of judges appointed to get the best deal on any garage advert loan cars fro them to parade about in 'enforcing the law / collecting tax - delete as applicable and no doubt went with the cheapest / best deal option.

As you can see, BMW and Merc didn't get involved in the proceedings or rather didn't offer the law the finance package it wanted and it moved eastward towards Korean imports. :LOL:

doom.

:roll:

Attachments

• kia_soul_shaker_police_car.jpg
    kia_soul_shaker_police_car.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,124
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
For a while I thought Ireland was the long lost EVIL twin of California, but it is England. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I know this - their not going any where fast in that. Couldn't get a car manufacture to donate a car? Like Lamborghini did :cool:

tintin40":1rzpljf5 said:
I know this - their not going any where fast in that. Couldn't get a car manufacture to donate a car? Like Lamborghini did :cool:

Yebbut, have you seen how they drive in Italy?

If you're driving something exotic, and Italian, they'd probably nick you for not driving it quickly enough ;-)

Latest posts

Back