Question Time

rosstheboss

Retrobike Rider
This is why the bbc got it right by putting Nick Griffin on - give a fool enough rope and he'll hang himself by it...

:LOL:

ah class, probably the best QT i've watched

Why does nobody say this.... he thinks the indigenous population (white) are 17,000 years old....basically the Celts.... so what about the Anglos, Saxons, Viking, Normans, and the Romans who were largely a mixed group as it was an empire at the time....that's before the more recent mass immigration, but we've had immigration all throughout history, you would be very hard pushed to find a pure Celt who would be the indigenous people of the UK, and the most likley would the the Welsh and not the English :LOL:

Fool... i wish someone would do a DNA test on him.

listening to griffo the clown on R4 leads to realize that he is just a flustered twonk with no real concept of what hes doing.

I have to say I was quite disappointed with all the uber-liberals who protested against nick griffin making a complete tit of himself on mainstream tv , which he did brilliantly ( although Jack Straw was certainly squirming at times!)

Slightly OT, but there is a show in Australia that started earlier this week called ‘Race Relations’. I have no idea if these shows get shown overseas or not, but is worth a look. Now I don’t get ‘shocked’ or ‘outraged’ easily, but there are parts of this show which would make anybody cringe. :shock:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/racerelations/videos.htm

I was wondering if it was compulsary to have only one nut or eye to be a proper Nazi!! just a thought. :D

I think people should stop picking on the negative things the BNP stand for and look at the positives, like......................erm!!

Also i would love to meet a non violent KKK leader, a little like a non aggressive crocodile may be!! :LOL:

Al, White Anglo saxon male,but don't let that put you off! ;)

Can't see what the fuss is about. We live in a form of democracy and he is a leader of a elected party with 2 MEP's and some local councillors. Love or Hate them that's the way it is here. We are a very long way from the 1930's now.
The two main parties are worried because the BNP could steal votes from them both and cost them seats. In places like Essex. Hence why we wont get some form of PR as that voting system helps smaller parties like the Greens, BNP etc
All the fuss has got them free press coverage.

tintin40":2xpsqxvp said:
Love or Hate them that's the way it is here. We are a very long way from the 1930's now.

I can’t find the exact quote I read the other day in the local paper, but it was along the lines of “Let’s not look back and celebrate the victory over the Nazis’, for the bitch that bore them is back in heat”.

I agree - they deserve a platform for their views. That's what Free Speech is all about, and we fought a just war against the fascists who prevented it.

Griffin showed himself to be the unintelligent, narrow-minded and woefully ill-informed berk I suspected him to be.

Marvellous! :D

hamster":1ykp8oka said:
I agree - they deserve a platform for their views.

Is that on merit, though, or purely based on the free speech thing?

That's what Free Speech is all about,

Here's a question for you, though, and I'm not asking it with an agenda, or my mind made up - I'm merely playing devil's advocate, and all that...

Is Free Speech all it's cracked up to be, and such a great thing for society?

Sure, I understand the prescribed response, which is to cite the scenarios where free speech hasn't been so free - but that's not necessarily cause / effect - or effect / cause.

and we fought a just war against the fascists who prevented it.

Which war would that be, then? 'cos if it's anything to do with Iraq, it's nothing to do with free speech, same for Afghanistan.

Griffin showed himself to be the unintelligent, narrow-minded and woefully ill-informed berk I suspected him to be.

Well some people take delight in that, but not me.

If he's such the buffoon that everybody is claiming, it's rather troubling he's managed to garner the support he has so far (in terms of votes, MPs and MEPs).

Back