Apple Mac experts

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for a book on Apple computers. But not the usual joe blogs guides. A book for people with more than a basic use of them. But will tell you ever thing about the insides of the computer.

Thanks. Close.
I used OS X 10.2 when i got my first Mac. On to 10.6 Snow leopard now.

tintin40":2x3erpuz said:
Thanks. Close.
I used OS X 10.2 when i got my first Mac. On to 10.6 Snow leopard now.

right let me know exactly what you want and will see if i can get hold of a lad who was techie support for the macs when i was teaching PC's at college and see if he got anything you can use

Apple

Hi
Thanks for your help. I'm looking for info/book on using my Mac including the things that Apple don't want you to know about. If their is such a book. Like their is a folder that is blocked to me! Why? how do i get in to it? I've looked in the shops but it just begininer stuff or the Apple company stuff.
I'm not much good at this written stuff. But hope you get the idea?
Kind Regards
Tony

Do you have more than one user configured? It may be that another user on the Mac has created and restricted that folder. Alternatively if you have deleted a user it may have the same effect.. Not 100% sure but that is definetly a permissions issue on that folder.

OrangeRetro":1g9jqsqu said:
Do you have more than one user configured? It may be that another user on the Mac has created and restricted that folder. Alternatively if you have deleted a user it may have the same effect.. Not 100% sure but that is definetly a permissions issue on that folder.

I did try to add a mate to my machine. But deleted him of it later.

Back