Any body else in to slot car racing

:LOL: I'm looking for a winter interest.
As have stopped cycling. At the mo the only winter hobbie is the wife ;)

cchris2lou":ixszelzf said:
u selling the fleet ?

No way. Look good in the bedroom. Also good to hang clothes and things on :roll: But take a lot of dusting

tintin40":28kw67v1 said:
No way. Looks good in the bedroom. Also good to hang clothes and things on :roll: But take a lot of dusting

I can understand the looking good in the bedroom and the kinky dressing up games you play! but why does the wife need dusting?

I use to have a large scalectrics set built up in the loft of the last house, me and a couple of mates used to spend hours up there, racing and drinking :D the neighbours hated us! apparently the electrical interference from a few of the older unfiltered cars would play havoc with their tv reception :LOL:

alanf":1o0mrp7e said:
I use to have a large scalectrics set built up in the loft of the last house, me and a couple of mates used to spend hours up there, racing and drinking :D the neighbours hated us! apparently the electrical interference from a few of the older unfiltered cars would play havoc with their tv reception :LOL:

really? my lads want a trainset layout in the upstairs spare room. I know that the neighbours TV backs onto the wall where the controls will be. Wonder if it'll be the same??

TheGreenRabbit":2tgwbyi8 said:
tintin40":2tgwbyi8 said:
:LOL: I'm looking for a winter interest.
As have stopped cycling. At the mo the only winter hobbie is the wife ;)

wife !!! when did you get married ?

recently :cool: :cool:

''but why does the wife need dusting" :LOL: :LOL: no dust on either of us ;)

i have a lot of scalextric and tcr that me and the kids play with every other week :oops: :LOL:

was thinking about selling the tcr as my rc car collection is getting a wee bit out of hand :cool:

Back