jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Loving the App store on the I-Phone.

Fave apps so far are:

1. Copilot sat nav
2. Real Racing
3. Words with Friends (you must get this and challenge me ato a game of email scrabble!)
4. Peggle
5.GD Swarm (so addictove)
6. Echofon (for twitter)
7. Facebook app
8. Harbor Master
9. Gpush (allows push Gmail)
10. Sandstorm (3rd person shooter!)
11.IBlast Moki (good brain game)

Anyone into buying apps for theirs?

I've got loads of apps, some are great for biking- Good ones are OSmaps; download and store OS maps for free, saves taking a soggy one out on the trail with you. Trails; a good GPS tracker to use to store your routes, get distance, altitude info etc. Tiltmeter pro; good for measuring geometry on your fleet. Around Me finds nearest bank, petrol station, cafe, bike shop etc wherever you are and brings up the phone number and interacts with the std map app to get you there. The speed camera and HUD apps are good for getting you to meets at high speed with licence in tact.

for bike buying you have good apps for eBay, Currency converts money with the latest exchange rates so you get a quick idea how much those Morati cranks in Thailand are going for.

Also have a few radio streaming apps that allow me to keep up with live motor racing events when I'm away from my desk or TV. I can get live scoring and commentry for virtually every motor race in the world which is great for an anorak like me.

Si

iFighter
LEDit
FlightControl
motionx gps
toobz
I Dig It
I Bomber
Pirate Bay
Picture Safe

Best game out there is Wuggle - a highly addictive word game.
Texas Wuggle is out soon too - the poker version - it will be equally amazing :)
...are we allowed to plug our own stuff? :LOL: ;)
only 59p each, go on you know you want to!

Motion x gps is great we use it on our thursday bike night rides.

You developed this? I'll take a look.

Someone buy "Words with Friends" - I want to play some people I know as opposed to randoms.

...its basically scrabble but bloody great for playing on toilet breaks as its turn based and you can fire off a few goes.

:LOL:

F1 timing app
Tv Guide
Pinball Fanatasies (old amiga game)
Monopoly
Flickr
Echo (simon game)
icarradiolite

Back