sniping over

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
OK - I dont post up Kleins or Fats, I post low end tat because thats what I found around my neighbourhood. I dont have a huge budget and simply cant afford what turns up on the site from day to day.

I've never mocked anyones build and if I have, I've apologised first.

we all had to start somewhere and the low end bikes are usually forgotten in the rush to upgrade.

I know my place, I know what I can and cant do.

So, enough of the silly little snipes that turn up now and again, I didnt think it was the spirit of this site.

Just think of the cack I have to deal with:

Attachments

• tip shit.jpg
    tip shit.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,181
I totally agree with you, whatever a man has and he is proud of, then that's a good thing-not to be denigrated by snobs or idiots. That is one of the things I like best about this forum, the lack of pretentiousness that I see on other sites, where they enjoy tearing another man's dream apart!

As much as bitching and moaning isn't in the 'spirit of the site' (which in itself constitutes something a little different to each individual), I don't really think you can be too suprised that every tip find isn't welcomed with open arms. Just because it's old doesn't make it interesting.

Still I wouldn't take it personally, if the site only ever had high end exotica posted it would have very low traffic and only a fraction of the rides and meets etc. would occur - frankly it would be dull.

I just think there's a balance. Whilst I love the low-end stuff that comes with a story, you know 'here's my first bike...' stuff, it's the story I like. I don't really get much out of the pictures of a low spec gate that come with it.

You find (more than) your fair share of cool/interesting/rare stuff, if you don't like the perceived negativity towards the less glamorous finds just ignore them!

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. That's my moto. :D

ya fat stinkin' fly blown heap of accumulated filth!! ;) Is just one thing i wouldn't say to the snipers.

Back