missing parcels

stew-b

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
ive been expecting 2 items for weeks now and and their replacements are now also long overdue,not stuff from here but stuff from ebay 'shops',so thats 4 small packages well and truely overdue,like a month...
sellers keep asking me to check with the local sorting office to see if they are there but i cant see the point,surely if they were there then i would have had a card to tell me?
question is has anyone ever been to the sorting office and asked and actually aquired their goods when no card has been dropped thru the letterbox?? its a fair few miles away and i just know they are going to say 'no' :roll: :twisted:

not without a card through the door . i'd be asking for a refund and take my bussiness elsewhere :D

the random postal strikes have messed up delivery times. only takes a days backlog to create an extended delay.

posties fairly frequently forget to leave attempted delivery slips too.

It has happened twice for me. After waiting good and long for my package, I went to the local post office and asked them to look for it. Both times they found it. Both times they somehow forgot to send out the card.

I have a problem with some crank caps I sent out recently :(

At first I was blaming the strikes but now I just link its simply been lost, maybe even stolen as metal crank caps would feel very much like coins when in an envelope :evil:

The buyer is being very understanding though :cool:

still waiting on a load of stuff- seems like my local office is really bad at the mo, might give them a call.

up until friday i hadnt got my wages for over a month...frikkin r.mail lost everything for weks...now have to hand deliver my timesheets because i dont trust them to deliver a letter 20 miles...swines.

I'm still waiting for a harddrive to turn up , to be fair it hasn't been an exorbitant amount of time , I'm just impatient . I'm waiting for something from HongKong too , that'll be a while i expect :LOL:

The cosmos did come into alignment a few days ago ; sat on the sofa gazing out of the window across to the building site opposite ( eight separate chippies vans all the same , kinda strange ) thinking " hmm wheres my postie , I've been waiting nearly a week for some stuff , when he started waling up the path and dropped some things through the letter hole .

One of those rare moments like when your looking at a strange website you've just stumbled on through google images and read a word at the same moment someone says the same on the telly/iplayer .

When we had something not turn up and so no card.... when we phoned royal mail they said to ring the local delivery/sorting office, I think they gave us the number or we got it of their website. delivery.sorting office just asked for the name and maybe address and they went off looking for it. Couldn't find it of course, but this does check if they had attempted delivery and 'forgotten' to write a card.

Never did turn up, it wasn't bike related but baby, hence the 'we' ;)

FluffyChicken":112qly80 said:
When we had something not turn up and so no card.... when we phoned royal mail they said to ring the local delivery/sorting office...

Never did turn up, it wasn't bike related but baby, hence the 'we' ;)

Were Royal Mail delivering your baby?

Back