Help, please i think i have made a big mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

I was on ebay this morning quite early and i saw a a new job lot that had been put on a BIN and i couldnt believe my eyes. There was a Proflex XPX that i have been looking for as well as a GT I-Drive 5, another old Proflex Frame in White and a lot of other little parts and a few wheels. Well i didnt look at anything else. I contacted the member with no brains attached and negotiated myself the lot. I was beaming!

Well anyway i was really happy to have my offer accepted so paid my money and have been told i will get my bits by the end of the week.

Well panic has set in now as i have just realised that he was a member on here, was, is the word as he was banned. His name is Mazdamanrx71980 and i thought i might be wrong so checked his posts on here and sure enough both bikes are pictured on here. I knew about him from a few days ago from another post but it didnt occur to me he would be the very seller i buy from. BUGGER!

So do i hold back my panic for a week or do i now get on his case and get a refund????????? :cry:

Ooops! Did u do the deal via ebay and pay with paypal therefore getting their buyer protection cover? Or was a private deal excluding ebay?

Give him a chance but might be better to arange to collect. I think one of those bikes might have been a bike he was building to sell for a charity, i could be wrong.

It's probably where the bits he was given for his "charity" build ended up.

If they do turn up, leave him negative feedback any way.

Hope it all comes good for you.

Thanks Guys. I have to be honest and say that he has been upfront and actually very polite and seems friendly so i will pursue this as i am desperate for his XPX. I saw the Charity bike you guys have mentioned but this proflex is white and seems like a 656 or similar.

Wish me luck and i really do appreciate all of your support!

if you bought a Girvin Vector fork i would like to get it back ;)
(gave that one for the charity build)

And if you get my black and yellow leather/titanium WTB saddle I'd like that back. Didn't get so much as a thank you from that guy, but he was quick enough with a PM containing his address.

Ok guys I am not sure what to say, this feels a little awkward. If this stuff is in amongst the various bits and bobs I will so what I can but please don't kick my balls over this, I was not even a member when this all kicked off.

No worries from me. I don't want to bother buying something back and paying postage (or buying it twice), so enjoy it if you get it. It's certainly not your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back