Do i need to change my avatar as its scaring kids!

Do i change my avatar?

• Yes?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Guys

I recieved a message from another member tonight telling me that he was reading a on the forum and just as his son was looking over his shoulder just as he scrolled down and apparently my avatar scared the bejesus out of him but just a few days before another member said to me that he loved the avatar as it scared his son to bed and it saved him so much time trying to get him to go.

SO do i keep it or do i change it?

My answer to both of them would be...

"Rather than f*cking about on the internet looking at old bike bits, why don't you spend some quality time with your son? Read him a book, go into the garden and play football. The internet will still be here when he's gone to bed but in a few years, he won't want to spend time with you... make the most of it."

That's really sweet Russell.

although, i would buy a mask, so next time he jumps out of his skin,i could scare him a second time when i turned round!!

Is that wrong?

Al, ;)

al":2zsp8u56 said:
That's really sweet Russell.

although, i would buy a mask, so next time he jumps out of his skin,i could scare him a second time when i turned round!!

Is that wrong?

Al, ;)

maybe slightly cruel but not wrong :LOL:

i think you shpuld keep it! hell, i know fellowship of the ring is PG! maybe the kid just dont understand the retroness of it! one day he will

retroness, i love that word!

I agree with Russell . but you should change it , as its crap :LOL:

Have one of these instead .

1033147921_d04ea78b6f_o.gif

mccririck.gif

perry":3inxs4kt said:
I agree with Russell . but you should change it , as its crap :LOL:

Have one of these instead .
ha!!.....who makes this cr@p up.....the jaws one is just a little disturbing though!!......and in sure a naked person runs off to the left as john mcrirrick lasers his boobie from the treadmill.......

1033147921_d04ea78b6f_o.gif

mccririck.gif

Back