Someone point me towards...

Can't complain about my Topeak Joe blow, have heard the spesh ones is good as well as the SKS. Whatever you do I'd go for one with a gauge.

Chris, after 20 years of pissing about with mini-pumps I've finally bought a track pump - a Lezyne Classic and I'm chuffed to bits with it; all alloy/steel construction with a lovely wooden handle -the quality is fab, and it works a treat... £38 posted from Tredz, quite dear for a pump, but it looks like a last-a-lifetime bargain to me.

Tesco, with gauge, about £15.

Or Lidl/Aldi when they have them or if any are still around.

No idea of quality, but there is not much to a track pump really, since my something or other make is still running fine after ~16 years then I would assume a Tesco one should be pretty similar.

chris667":18hqbd8r said:
Interesting.

Looking at CRC, I see this:-

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=25816

Now, SKS always used to be pretty good. But this is **very** cheap.

Also, if they stay true to form from the other two purchases I made from them, I'll probably get a Renkompressor sent by accident.

Has anyone ever tried one of these?

That looks a good deal!
SKS's workshop pump was quality and had spares available -i'd like to think that this is just more basically engineered but similarly reliable..
- The 86 max psi isn't that reassuring though... :?

FluffyChicken":1cuuk9d5 said:
Tesco, with gauge, about £15.

Or Lidl/Aldi when they have them or if any are still around.

No idea of quality, but there is not much to a track pump really, since my something or other make is still running fine after ~16 years then I would assume a Tesco one should be pretty similar.

Had a Lidls one for 3 years now and it has been abused and still works mostly. When I say abused I mean I brought it for Lawnmower racing so it get left in a muddyfield and out in the rain not tucked away in the garage all the time.

Carl.

Back