The One Show - SPIDERS - freak me out

Gadro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Don't know if anyone's been watching this week about the 8 legged buggers.

But that clip about British Spiders that bite freaked me out, when it comes to animals with more than 4 legs I'm a wimp

Take a look at this

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/life ... der-bites/

Why did no one tell me about these when I was growing up, may as well be living in Brisbane

A huge bugger and I mean HUGE just walked across my conservatory floor , shook it's fist at me and then scuttled under the sofa. I am now sat in the livingroom..... :(

Spiders are cool :cool: I worked at a Government building years back. And thanks to it's placement. I had 3 black widows. I fake black widow, giant crap spider. Which went nicely next to my tree tarantula and my fav Salmon pink Tarantula that showed her fangs to me every day. She was the size of a house brick. And took no shit. Even went for the cat. Women :LOL:
So don't kill any spider.. Oh and keep your eyes open if you buy black grapes from USA or South Africa. As Black Widows like to hide in them. Just phone me and i'll collect :D

If your worried about that bunch of non-venomous tiddlers, best you don't go to Brisbane! And please remember, just as Tintin40 says, don't splat them, no matter how much the buggers scare you when they jump out!

I love spiders and teach the kids too as well, it might become an issue when we do go to Oz to visit my sister. When they visited her kids freaked when they saw us pick one up. They had a huntsman in their christmas tree last year.

Do you have a barking spider, as detailed in the viz profanasaurus, in your collection tintin?

i believe in fixies":jyavg2pw said:
Do you have a barking spider, as detailed in the viz profanasaurus, in your collection tintin?

No. That one comes from Essex :LOL:

this was in my mates bathroom in a hotel, he left his now ex girlfriend to keep an eye on it while he went to get help to remove it! and who said chivalry is dead :LOL:
06_10_2008_25a.jpg

they did camel spiders this evening ...they both hid behind the sofa in the dry run....frikkin wrong they are ....horrible horrible things

Here was my Black Widow. lived for 2.6 yrs, my fav Salmon Pink lady Tarantula, Male Goliath showing fangs.

Alas all dead now :(

Back