James Martin being a c*ck about cyclists

hennahairgel

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
But whenever I drive to London, dutifully paying my £8 for the privilege (on top of my road tax, petrol tax, parking and all the other rip-offs), without fail a cyclist will rap on my window and make some holier-than-thou comment, before zooming off through a red light where he knows I can't get him.

God, I hate those cyclists. Every last herbal tea-drinking, Harriet Harman-voting one of them. That's one of the reasons I live in the countryside, where birds tweet, horses roam, pigs grunt and Lycra-clad buttocks are miles away.

More here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...upercar-thats-fast-Ferrari.html#ixzz0R655k1Nz

:LOL:

if any cyclists ride near him they should advise him to put pedals on his classic sports car . he spent £££ on it , for the car to break down before the start of the race . :LOL:

Is this the same James Martin who trys to poison folk every weekend by getting celeb. chefs to warm some eggs in 20 seconds and call it an omelette?

Maybe they just rap on his window because he's a wally. If he cycled in they'd probably rap on his head Back to the Future stylee, "hey McFly...", for the same reason.

I put James Martin into google as i hadnt heard his name before and got did you mean - fat old chef , clarkson wannabie ?

Well , being such a word smith who can give us great literary triumphs such as
Inside there isn't a lot - two seats that are comfortable up to a point, a cup-holder, a stereo and air con - but then you don't always expect luxuries in sports cars.
i will be seeking out his other great works .

How could i have let such a gifted talent go unnoticed ?

fat ignorant puddin!

Al, I've always had a gift with words. :D

That great British paper!

The same one that supported Adolf Hitler. That was until they realised it wasn't just Jews, Gypsies,Polish and mentaly ill people he wanted to kill!!

Al. :(

al":2na7jtrt said:
That great British paper!

The same one that supported Adolf Hitler. That was until they realised it wasn't just Jews, Gypsies,Polish and mentaly ill people he wanted to kill!!

Al. :(

Are you saying the Daily Mail is the first British paper to stand up for gay rights?

Clever filter

I'm using the Privoxy junk filter to enhance my Internet browsing experience. This is what his site looks like when all junk has been filtered away and only the sane bits remain:

smart_filter.jpg

Clever filter :D

Latest posts

Back