Help where am i best putting my bikes

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi everyone i will be getting my bike back soon and soon after that i will be getting a second. The problem i have is storing them in the dry, i have half front of a garage as the other half is wifes office. In the front half has a running machine, freezer, tumble dryer, kids electric cars etc. I used to put my bike on the running machine but i think it will get knocked about when the family use the running machine keep moving it etc.

Is there any good hanging things for bikes as maybe able to hang up someone there?? The garage door swings up so it is limiting the space.

So anyone with any ideas please.

i keep my cheap bikes in the shed and decent ones in the house. the mrs loves it.

i have just aquired something similar to this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Gear-Up-Bike- ... 286.c0.m14

which is really handy. 2 bikes take up the same room as 1 and mo more handlebar/tyre marks on the kitchen wall!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
anywhere you can hang it by the saddle? the way they do in bikeshops.
even if its just a large hook screwed to the ceiling

over the years, Ive used several methods in the garage.

horizontal scafold pole well above head height and hook saddle on.
or

hooks in the rafters near the edge and hang bike by the front wheel so bike hangs vertically - it looks as tho' its climbing the wall.

So just a hook in the wooden joist is as good as a bike stand, might well look into that. Any other ideas??

Nope,not as good as a bike stand no.
I thought it was just for storage/drip dry.Or you could get on of those wall brackets that hangs it by one pedal
Or
Option B-Tell the wife to find somewhere new :?

Option B ;)

dyna-ti":2ysu8n1t said:
Nope,not as good as a bike stand no.
I thought it was just for storage/drip dry.Or you could get on of those wall brackets that hangs it by one pedal
Or
Option B-Tell the wife to find somewhere new :?

Option B ;)

Haha its just for storage over night/when not using them. Has anyone got a pic of any of their bike hanging up right???

theden.jpg

Saris bought from http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Saris ... 360018955/

Back