F~~~~~ scary was in a house fire today

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Some of you guys know the i have spent most of the year redoing the mother inlaws house as she has had a water tank break and roof tiles came off. The whole house has to have new ceilings, and re decorating.

Was at her bungalow today doing the bathroom, last room to do. And she has had a fire start in her office area and the whole thing now is up in smoke the roof has burnt down. Whole place is a mess and has to be knocked down.

I got her out and then went back in to get cat , some scary stuff. She is a mess poor woman. So scary how quick it went up.

Main thing is everyone appears to be OK ,I expect the old mum in law will take a long time to get over it,its a very scary situation for anyone to be in.

Well done to yourself on saving your mother in law,its something most married men would have thought twice about :LOL: ,+good one for saving mog :cool:
I hope everything goes ok on the insurance but money doesnt cover family sentimental items ,they are hardest to replace :( .

A real shame mate ,especially after all the work :(

Thanks for kind words, firemen are staying there through night just incase. All shook up big time happened so quick. Its being fenced off as it is dangerous, may try sneak in tomorrow and get some of the sentamental stuff out for her.

Bad news

Thats terrible news mate.
At least everyones alright, thats the main thing.
Look after each other.
Jamie

Latest posts

Back