Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just downloaded:

More than a lot - Chase & Status

&

Confidential - High Contrast

WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Both very good, Mrs LMTTM came home at lunch and remarked that I was talking louder than normal :roll: :LOL:

Eardrums grow back right.......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Any one else fans of these chaps?

High Contrasts album 'True Colours' is a superb bit of work, well worth a listen if your into d&b.

Now, for some REAL drum and bass, download the Randall and Goldie studio sets from this link.... http://www.beatplexity.com/music/dnb/Ol ... s/Randall/

Feel free to navigate back from this and search the link for better, but you wont find any ;)
If I'd had these sets in 93' they would never have left my car stereo :D

On another note, I'm aiming to mix a few sets of 1991 to 1995 old-skool and drum and bass/jungle from my extensive vinyl collection in the coming 2 weeks. Its a favour for a mate who is back from afgahanistan for a month and who wants some tunes to listen too when he heads back.
If anyone wants a copy, let me know ;)

makster":13p920ao said:
On another note, I'm aiming to mix a few sets of 1991 to 1995 old-skool and drum and bass/jungle from my extensive vinyl collection in the coming 2 weeks. Its a favour for a mate who is back from afgahanistan for a month and who wants some tunes to listen too when he heads back.
If anyone wants a copy, let me know ;)

Put me down for a copy mate :D :cool:

Back