lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
...in the kitchen with 2 bikes stripped down, components everywhere, sink full of engine degreaser being used as a parts washer. She wasn't happy.

i see no problem in that

i always use the kitchen , often in the middle of the night listening to ambient tunes . ill take a part off , put it by the sink to wash the dirt off then leave it to dry on the other worktop

its also where i do any grinding / paint stripping / filing

kettle is conveniently close too

oh and nitromors can melt lino :LOL:

That certainly is a red faced momment :oops: :LOL: hope the bikes look good now :cool:

god she's seflish, whats her problem does she think thats she's the only one who knows how to use the sink? has she not heard about this equality thing? us men can now have access to the kitchen if we want! and can if we can work out how? we are allowed to used the machinery in there!

:eek: never lol,next time make sure shes out for longer and never wear her high heals around the kitchen

i posted a ppiccie of my bike in the living room..later she glanced upon it ......i argued it was cleaner than the living room and got away with it....heh

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

alanf":t9jxyn6p said:
god she's seflish, whats her problem does she think thats she's the only one who knows how to use the sink? has she not heard about this equality thing? us men can now have access to the kitchen if we want! and can if we can work out how? we are allowed to used the machinery in there!

STOP RIGHT THERE. That kind of talk leads to women in the garage. Is that what you want? Women doing things in the garage when you're out???

They'll be getting the bloody vote next!

Back