Anybody else having paypal probs?

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I was attempting to pay XCDave for my mystery box but paypal wont accept his email address,saying theres info missing or its not filled in correctly.
I also attempted to pay another member a quid as a test ,to see which end the problem was at.That payment was denied also,and the member who allowed the test payment attempted to pay xcdave for me but found he couldnt either.
Funny thing i was able to pay for a seat clamp i won today :?

the ebay payment went through the other payments were sent as a gift
I have the premier paypal account and dont send that much per month
and ive never had this problem with 2 different paypal addresses i know to be correct.
Anyone else having difficulties :?

Update

I attempted to pay as a gift one last time and it still didnt go through
gave the same missing or incomplete email error message.

I then thought i'd try sending it as the goods bought type payment and it went through at that

The error implied it was the email :? but the fact i can no longer send as a gift means either paypay moved the goalposts or ive reached some sort of secret limit known only to the higher echelons of paypay
But im still confused what the hell the email address had to do with anything :?:
--------
Another weird thing happened via ebay
One of my auctions finished and the winner paid on a BIN
I received the payment MINUS the fee :shock: ,when did that sh** start

Well, in the interests of an experiment, you may paypal gift me some funds just to double check? ;)

Just found this on a different forum i use

There appears to be a glitch with PayPal payments at present with it saying the email address you copy and paste is unrecognised.

To get round this: paste the email address and delete then re-enter last character or manually type the address.

Yes I have come across the same problem in the last week or so.
Manually typed the address and it worked...after a while.

Oh...and the other problems being they are greedy bastards that offer zero seller protection despite earning their ridiculous fees from the sellers. Their automated customer service is crap....I could go on.
They are convenient though.

Harryburgundy":3c46cpux said:
Yes I have come across the same problem in the last week or so.
Manually typed the address and it worked...after a while.

Oh...and the other problems being they are greedy bastards that offer zero seller protection despite earning their ridiculous fees from the sellers. Their automated customer service is crap....I could go on.
They are convenient though.

do we take it you lost your recent case :?: :?

Back