Work rant- Bunch of idiots

s_zigmond

Senior Retro Guru
My foooking job is unbelievable, i'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the people i work with...

First there's the supermodel wanna be chick, i'll give her credit she is pretty foooking hot. But she's constantly fixing her hair and putting on make up. She is extremely self-centred and never considers the needs/wants/desires of anyone but herself, She is as thick as 2 short planks, i'm suprised she has enough brain power to continue to breath. She must be good in the sack tho because she's been kept around...

The next chick is the exact opposite. She is probably one of the smartest person i've ever met. Her career oppertunities are endless, yet she is here with us?!? WTF!. She is like a -10 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her womanly parts. I think she's is a closet lesbian too...

Finally and the jewel of the crowd is a foooking stoner, I'm not talking like an occasional toker. This guy is baked before he comes to work, during work and i'm sure after work. I would doubt that he has had a day off "it" in the last 10 years. and he's only 22, He dresses like frigging hippy too. To make things worse he brings his big foooking dog to work. Everyday i have to look at this smelly HUGE FOOOKING DOG!! This thing usually walks around about 1/2 stoned from the 2nd hand smoke. Sometimes i even think he's trying to talk with his constant bellowing. Both of them are constantly hungry, and are always wanting to stop at McDonalds and burger king for munchies...

Anyway, i drive these foooktards around in my van solving mysteries and 5h1t...

Rant over...

Sounds like a great job. You can work here. A boring job in a office. sitting behind a Vista pc :twisted:
I'll have your job. Your work mates sound like fun. 'grey' is the nicest word for most of my work mates. Civil Servants :roll:
There is more to life :|

tintin40":2mc4u9gc said:
Sounds like a great job. You can work here. A boring job in a office. sitting behind a Vista pc :twisted:
I'll have your job. Your work mates sound like fun. 'grey' is the nicest word for most of my work mates. Civil Servants :roll:
There is more to life :|

my company used ot be civil service one, and everything is done in triplicate, and why do it differently and more efficient if we have always done it this way, no wonder we lost the contract, and when a head honcho came down to see what was needing to be moved across before the contract ends, i sure he was surprised we still used fax machines. most of hte people i work with, are old enough to be my mother, and they are drilled in civil service ways, the systems are old, and not fully compatable with XP, so we still have NT4, but at least i can surf the net quite a bit which keeps me sane, when the work is done for the day.

I bet you've got a pocket full of little placcy bags and dog biccies too.

It's a mystery to me why you stay! Zoicks!! if i were you i would go and call goober of the ghost chasers fame and see if he's got an opening at his place. Don't think the company van is as groovy as the one you've got now though.

Good luck with the gang,Al, ;)

Back