The BBC sucks!!! MotoGP

Crayons

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Anyone else P*ss*d off when the BBCi coverage of the 250cc MotoGP race was canceled mid-race???

Yesterday they pulled the same stunt during qualifying :evil:

And why? I hear you ask – for no other reason than to show highlights of the reading festival at 6:50pm

Point A. Why did they need to show the festival on both interactive channels

Point B. Why couldn't they have waited for just quarter of an hour for the race to finish? It's not like it was running late due to bad weather like last year.

Rant over – and breathe…

mmm, that did pi$$ed me off, it's no point showing the race if they planned show half the race!

Good job they didnt do that on the motogp race later, awesome race with Loronzo winning the race, I enjoyed this more than the F1 race today.

now that stoner is out of the championship. no interest in seeing the same person win the championship aga :x

The F1 was great. See the Force India keep with in 1 sec of the red car :cool:

Most annoying thing is, they'll be showing highlights of R and L all week. Will they repeat the Motogp coverage? I'm going to hedge my bets and say probably not. Also it must cost more of our money to have Parrish et al in the USA than it does to have Reggie in a caravan in Reading, so you'd think it would be more cost affective to show the bikes live and slot the music in as and when?

Back