legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
A woman hit my car sometime back in the dim and distant

anyway - she caused about £50 worth of damage to my car and I thought nothing of it.

I'm now being sued for £2500 damages to her car plus costs...

court hearing in October, luckily local rather than bloody miles away.

I'm not happy, she's clearly trying to take this piss. No way can you do £2.5k damage to a 56 plate Toyota Yaris and drive it home.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Attachments

• mondeo dent.jpg
    mondeo dent.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 827
i dont understand :?: is this not the job of your insurance company :?: and she hit you :?: :?: :?:

The insurance company is involved, just I dont understand why I have to go to court and why she's claiming for so much.

:shock: your starting that long journey of piss taking and bullshit called the law & insurance companies. You may never be the same man ever again :(
Good luck :|

I had an accident, I say accident but there was no visible damage to either car. When a Woman in an old Picaso started to pull out onto a roundabout, I looked saw it was clear and followed, then she clamped on for no logical reason resulting in me going into the back of her (at approx 5 mph)

Pulled over, looked at the cars, not even a scratch on either vehicle. No explanation as to why she braked. Did the decent usual thing of exchanging details.

2 months passed and I thought nothing of it, then recieved a letter from her solicitor claiming £2500 damages for whiplash.

Called my insurance and got them invovled and they said, ah yes we get a lot of those these days, people driving around in old vehicles slamming on and waiting for the poor bugger behind to hit them, then claiming for whiplash. All very dodgy!

lgf, i dont understand how she hit you yet she is tyring to claim off you!

how the hell can 2.5k damage be done when your mondeo bumper looks like that?

my mrs hit a mondeo in a car park very slowly and the bumper just exploded on impact!

I'm a bit disheartened to see you drive a Mondeo. I kind of liked the image I had of you wandering about with a rag and bone man's barrow or horse and cart...picking up retro bin bargains. ;)

Wu-Tangled":34jq5ak6 said:
I'm a bit disheartened to see you drive a Mondeo. I kind of liked the image I had of you wandering about with a rag and bone man's barrow or horse and cart...picking up retro bin bargains. ;)
Like Steptoe and Son :LOL: :LOL:

Wu-Tangled":7jmxqksq said:

Thats no longer mine - in typical 'legrandefromage' style, I sold for £350 with 378,000 miles on the clock.

Its still a taxi now with 420,000 miles.

Back