i have some really good/bad news

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
the bad news after a few to many years in the trade working for my boss the man who can upset every customer we have just cos he thinks he's a better person than everyone and he's so superior. im leaving leaving the trade

good news im not working for the most embarrassing man that ever lived and going to work as a full time all year round maintence guy at the local privately own luxuary caravan park i mean luxuary as well they have 375 static caravans and each is like a small bungalo and all but 12 are privately owned by nice people all over 45 and im on a lot more money on a salary cooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll beans :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

As me old nan used to say "fanfu*kingtastic". Good things come to those that wait, and or work for tossers ;)

Sounds good

Excellent news.
Good to hear someone with good news on the job front for a change.
All the best

Jamie

cannondale king":1b883y2e said:
.....for the most embarrassing man that ever lived......

You know Trev! :LOL:

You may have met him at some bike event or other though. Him and your ex-boss would probably get along like a house on fire from your description. :LOL: :LOL:

Good luck with the new job. :)

cannondale king":3v3ktzvl said:
the bad news after a few to many years in the trade working for my boss the man who can upset every customer we have just cos he thinks he's a better person than everyone and he's so superior. im leaving leaving the trade

good news im not working for the most embarrassing man that ever lived and going to work as a full time all year round maintence guy at the local privately own luxuary caravan park i mean luxuary as well they have 375 static caravans and each is like a small bungalo and all but 12 are privately owned by nice people all over 45 and im on a lot more money on a salary cooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll beans :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

nice one mate. I reckon you should choose a new bike to celebrate and mark your good fortune. Sounds like you deserve it. good luck

Back