Post your non-retro ride(s)!!!

Arran

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I know some of you ONLY ride retro and that's cool. I in fact am quite the opposite. Don't get me wrong, I love retro bikes, I have a stack of them but compared to a modern piece of equipment, they're crap to ride.

Thought we should show off our non-retro 2 wheelers. Here are a couple of mine... :D

SWSJHT.jpg

blade.jpg

My most modern rides and the girls bike too.

Sorry the photos aren't that great.

Attachments

• MyToys.JPG
    MyToys.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 7,837
  • Turners2.jpg
    Turners2.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 7,837
  • Turners1.jpg
    Turners1.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 7,837
Nice Turners andrewl!

Been posted elsewhere.. But My soon-to-be-sold Uzzi..

79b6_3.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Love the VTR, Turners and Uzzi. It's a shame you are getting rid of it 'Roon. :( I saw that the bidding is going reasonably well...

I don't have a 'new' bike but am thinking of getting one, anybody got any suggestions ??

Thinking hardtail and not hugely expensive...

I Have been thinking of what recent bike looks really great, but I don't really have been digging in the modern bikes, so I don't really know the recent models. Just some Specializeds, Treks and Gary's. But I'm not really excited about most of the fantasy-less models.

Nice frames are still made (Curtlo, IF, Soulcraft, 3d...) but a problem arises when it comes to component picking :?

Latest posts

Back