Litespeed Kitsuma

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Litespeed Kitsuma........any opinions.
Just bought a frame but quickly realising it may be a wee hardcore for me :oops: :LOL:
Tried to get more info on their web-site but can't find any....I'm thinking forks should be about 125?
Cheers
Carl

Harryburgundy":2h2gud2v said:
Litespeed Kitsuma........any opinions.
Just bought a frame but quickly realising it may be a wee hardcore for me :oops: :LOL:
Tried to get more info on their web-site but can't find any....I'm thinking forks should be about 125?
Cheers
Carl

Is this any use to you ?

What size frame have you got Carl?

If it's a sensible size (not some big gate of a thing in other words :LOL: ) and you decide that it's a bit "core" for you I'd be seriously interested in it...

Its 18" centre to centre, actual top is 21.5. Yet to receive it but when I do I'll make a judgement and pop it up in the for sale section if it goes that way.
It seems just like my mates Tanasi with the massive coaxial 6/4 downtube etc..and extra gusseting...plus geometry for larger travel forks.
Bit like a Hei Hei vs a King Kahuna.
Cheers
Carl

Harryburgundy":17j2kqud said:
Andy R":17j2kqud said:
Harryburgundy":17j2kqud said:
Its 18" centre to centre, actual top is 21.5.

Why are so many of these nice frames so bloody big ? :evil: :evil:

Not that big...what size do you ride Andy? Think standover is 29".

I reckon that 17"- 18" centre-top is as big as I want to go, which on an 18" Kona gives a c-c of 15" and on my 2006 RM Blizzard (which is 17.5" c-t) that's a c-c of only 14".

I like small frames as long as the ETT is around the 23" mark - the Blizzard is a little short of this at 22.5" but I can still get away with using an in-line post and a 70mm stem, although for more general, less nadgery riding a 90mm would probably be better.

The 18" Kona, with a 23" ETT and a 90mm stem is probably perfect.

Back