Free Photoshop software.. for Apple MacBook

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
As title , can anyone point me in the direction for a free download for 'photoshop' software.. so I can have a play around with some pics.. on my macbook... :)

TIA

warez is bad mmm k!

opensource is the way to go if your not up for fronting the fee for software.

Jerky, Sithlord put Photoshop in quotes, so I assume that he wants Photoshop-like software, rather than a free copy of Photoshop...

Thanks guys,

Yes JohnH I wanted something just basically to play around with some photos... so anything .. Photoshop like would be good... I'll have a look at the ones already mentioned.. ;)

More is always good... :) :)

Gimp and Photoshop can be a pain in the ass for simple jobs. If you've emulator software for running Windows then download IrfanView as well as Gimp. It's great for cropping, correcting colour balance, etc, and MUCH easier to use.

The iphoto software in a mac is good for basic playing with photos. I use it all the time for re-sizing etc

:) Hey tintin :) I've just tried the Iphoto thingy , :? Wondered what that was :LOL: :LOL: quite good.. :) cheers chap... also trying that 'gimp' :LOL: :LOL: bit complicated thought me thinks.. :? :?

Back