Any one near Shrewsbury, Shropshire...

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
... able to pick up a retro bike and post it on if I buy it :oops: :D

Pick up only so too far from Yorkshire but would look good in my collection (and is cheap ;) )

Any help would be great.

I'm in Stoke, about an hour away, but I travel with work and one of my sites is in Shrews. Closest I go to you is Notts, M1 J26. I could try to swing a job at another site M1 J30, work pays for petrol then.

How much hastle is posting a bike?

Thanks for the offer stew, that could work. Got family in Notts so could easily get down there. I'll let you know how I get on. ;)

Posting a bike is easy if you can be bothered packing it up. Be as simple to collect it from you though I guess?

Some one beat me to the bike so no need for collection any more. Thanks for the reply Stew.
:D
Got too many bikes anyway. :cry: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It was a tidy looking 1991 Marin Palisades. Not very exotic but only £25. I like tinkering with stuff like that. Got a Bear Valley at the mo that was cheap and in need of some love. ;)

As for the Merlin.... Not really sure but my guess would be a mid to late '90's bike. Seems to be mid range spec with 7005 tubing and STX gears. Maybe some one else has got a better idea? :cool:

Back