Over the bars clipped in

bigdavevw

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, had a few hairy moments like that and its scary central. Just wonderingif anyone has ever done this or any tips for if u do go over the bars, i know what to do if im not clipped in, roll over on ur shoulder.

cheers
dave :cool:

Blame Isaac Newton for inventing gravity, the conservation of momentum and the like. It's all his fault! How many people were injured in bicycle accidents before his inventions cursed this planet?

You usually become unclipped in the process, at least with eggbeaters. Tried it a couple of times and it was no biggie.

It hurts a lot,the reason i no longer ride spuds,-whiplash /damaged nerve/broken finger,and that was at under 15mph.

Anything you've heard about automatically clipping out is a lie
you may get one foot off as youre reaching for the ground,but thats mostly luck or from the unnatural angle your body is contorting into.

ride clipless--wear a helmet ;)

Kona Paul said:
You usually become unclipped in the process, [/quot

True. My SPDs never stopped me flying in to the back of a park car

tintin40":1xqi8hfk said:
Kona Paul":1xqi8hfk said:
You usually become unclipped in the process,

Not true. May I present exhibit A to the left. Though with the "usually" context I'll go with it.

Crell":38ahq04l said:
tintin40":38ahq04l said:
Kona Paul":38ahq04l said:
You usually become unclipped in the process,

Not true. May I present exhibit A to the left. Though with the "usually" context I'll go with it.

similar, im now sporting one broken front tooth, and nice little scare on the chin,

Back