Has anyone ever tried to actually call CRC?

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It's a nightmare!

If ever there were a justification for more staff somewhere...CRC are it!

Been trying since 11am and it's either engaged or just rings.

I seem to remember this happening last time i tried and gave up.

:-(

got through. to be fair to them, they only have 12 lines!

clearly the economic downturn isn't hammering some bike related businesses, evans aer doing alright too.

anyway.

solved.

:D

5.10 pm yesterday afternoon and they picked up the phone on the third ring! my order came through incomplete! I ordered a set of magura stainless braided hoses, all that came in the bag was one link hose that goes from one piston the other and nothing else :? so back it goes to be replaced

i had my first messed up order from crc last week. however a quick email and a few days later it was all sorted.

i wont hold it against them and they are still my favourite online shop.

God invented the internet so that I don't have to speak to people?

+1

ive got to go into town tomorrow and fight my way past all the slow walking fookers . morons who dont look where they are going and the low lifes who have no agenda to be outside

in my communist utopia i will have snipers posted on the top of clock towers ready to shoot people moving too slowly and banks will be staffed 24/7 and none of that trying to herd you to a machine . look lady im queuing because i want to speak to a real person , if i wanted to use the hole in the wall i wouldnt be queuing . now get behind the counter so we dont have to queue so long

alanf":52849nay said:
5.10 pm yesterday afternoon and they picked up the phone on the third ring! my order came through incomplete! I ordered a set of magura stainless braided hoses, all that came in the bag was one link hose that goes from one piston the other and nothing else :? so back it goes to be replaced

+1
bargin i thought, on sale for £17 now the hassel to sort it out.

well the first set I ordered turned up ok, so I figured at that price and while they are still in stock I'll get a second set for spares, but that set wasnr a set!

I've used CRC for years without any problems, but the last few orders have been a p*ss take.

I ordered two gear cables as part of a larger order. They arrived cut in half and thus unusable even for a front mech.
Today a package arrived. The pair of grips with inclusive bar plugs I ordered arrived as a single grip, in a ripped poly bag.

I don't know who does the packing checks but I suspect they may not be human.

I won't try calling them then...

Back