The second Test starts tonight.

LQQK

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
The second Ashes Test is on tonight (our time )and it’s a public holiday tomorrow! :LOL:

Let’s hope 2 cricket teams turn up to play this time ;)

Lets hope the weather holds (it won't by the way). Why on earth do they not play on Monday if they lose a day's play over the weekend?

And in case it has not already been said, well done to the English ladies team for retaining their ashes.

Ashes

I will be watching from over here flying the flag.
Maybe they wont need too many gloves brought out this time ;)

Jamie
(homesick Aussie)

mtbfix":1a8ndebz said:
Lets hope the weather holds (it won't by the way). Why on earth do they not play on Monday if they lose a day's play over the weekend?

And in case it has not already been said, well done to the English ladies team for retaining their ashes.

Very impressed with the standard of cricket they play - fantastic result in the T20 as well!

(Is it possible to say that without sounding patronising? I hope so, it's genuinely meant)

Should be a good one....

I must say all this talk of time wasting is bollocks!!! It used up all of two minutes if that?!?!?! If Australia were batting in that position they'd be walking up and down the wicket between balls, talking to each other between balls etc. Ricky Ponting just doesn't like being on the receiving end for a change.... I'm trying to remember how Australia scraped out a draw in the 3rd test 2005........ ;) ;) ;)

The Second test will be rained off if todays weather in Cornwall is heading east?
It's been shocking. It will give Ponting something to drip about though! Not that he needs an excuse.
I think Ponting has been taking moaning tips from Robbie McEwen. ;)

Al. :D

They should be back out at 14.40. Ponting out for 2, not a bad start hopefully we will keep it up.

Am heading to the folks in Cornwall tonight - is the weather that bad? Packed the Kona in the car for a weekend blast.

What happened to us following on?!?!? :roll: :roll: :roll:

We're doing alright, but why didn't Strauss decide to follow on and kill them off??!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Call those wickets? One no ball, one dropped catch and one missed swing 'caught'. Looks like the Aussies may be about to be mugged again.

Nothing wrong with the last five. Freddie's 5th wicket wasn't even off a full run up.

Great interview with Ponting afterwards - very gracious.

What a game!

Back