Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
really really really nervous.

driving down to devon tomorrow morning to stay with some friends then heading to cornwall and our hotel on the friday, along with family and friends.

wedding is late saturday afternoon at carnglaze caverns (old slate mine)so i have all day to worry about it

the plan was to get up earlyish and go for a surf and a ride and have a chilled day but i have been given a list as long as my arm of stuff to do. gutted

i am really shy and not the greatest person is social situations (sounds like i have a problem!) but it will mainly be full of people i know so thats one less thing to worry about.

good luck, I'd love to have time to go surfing and cycling on a normal day never mind a wedding day!

All the very best to you!

I saw those mines on TV last week. Looks a beautiful spot to exchange your vows. In terms of going and doing surfing etc., I'd say leave it be. You'll have plenty on your plate in terms of getting ready and doing the groomly duties of being nice to everyone and popping a few measures down your neck to steady the nerves.

Have a great weekend.

lewis1641":311ax9j7 said:
the plan was to get up earlyish and go for a surf and a ride and have a chilled day but i have been given a list as long as my arm of stuff to do. gutted

Consider this the template for life hereon in :LOL:

Don't worry, it'll all turn out sweet.

Good luck and remember your getting married not shot! ;)

Al, Offering words of comfort. :D

al said:
Don't worry, it'll all turn out sweet.

Good luck and remember your getting married not shot! ;)

It will be fun. love wedding cake :oops: :LOL:

I got married 6 weeks ago and was lucky enough not to get nervous,I just enjoyed the day.Just remember all the guests are friends and have a good time! :D

Congratulations!

Just enjoy the day, take a minute to chill if you start to get stressed and make as many good memories as you can.

Best of luck to the pair of you buddy,

Back