Not open for further replies.

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Please is there some way of not getting it. Can their be a button to click saying you don't want it (as in other sites)?
As please i'd don't want it.
Thanks

orange71":gl2zbz68 said:
just block it from within your email.

It was a complete surprise to get it. As I have set my settings not to get e-mails. I see I will have to change my e-mail to one I dont use any more. And this can go there never to be seen by me again.

If you don't visit the site very often then quite interesting. But every thing in it for some regular visitors it old news.
Plus I didn't ask for it. SPAM

I'm a pretty regular visitor to the site but there were a couple of items on the newsletter I had not picked up. I don't actually look at all of the sections every time so I don't mind getting a summary of the most significant news items.

Agree that an opt out would be good thouigh for those who don't want to receive. I just use the delete button when necessary.

I do one newsletter about every 3 years. It should hit your mailbox through the afternoon if not already received.

It's not spam. If you don't want it just delete it, considerably less effort than posting here to bemoan the fact you've got a newsletter. I personally get newsletters and mails from various boards I've signed up to over the years. If interested I read it, if not I bin it. No big deal. Sadly there is no way to opt out on an individual level - I'm genuinely sorry to have wated the precious time of users TINTIN40 and PERRY.

If people have a problem with such mails from the site either direct everything from admin@retrobike.co.uk to the trash or click delete. If you need help with the DELETE button maybe try google for guidance.

Whilst we're talking about spam maybe I'll start taking more of an interest in what people post on the board and delete more chaff, esp indecent images :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back