Are we now amazon related

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I thought this site was affiliated to ebay[in some way]due to all the ebay ads.
These seem to have been replaced with amazon ads

Has one bought the other or did i miss something

dyna-ti":3qyjmena said:
I thought this site was affiliated to ebay[in some way]due to all the ebay ads.
These seem to have been replaced with amazon ads

Has one bought the other or did i miss something

just trying some new advertising. The hosting bill grows every month, got to feed it somehow :LOL:

Whats the donation set up here John?

Should somebody donate a fiver now and again :?

Nice to see the ads more bike orientated,i was getting sick of looking at giant dinosaurs :LOL:

how do I ensure the site gets some dosh thru amazon? We sometimes use it buying obscure books here in school. Not a big user, but it all adds up.

We don't have a donate button, if you want to help out click thorugh to ebay or amazon OR buy some stuff from the shop.

If you click through any amazon link onto amazon itself then search onwards that should bring the site £££

@dyna-ti & pigman
Cheers :-D

Do the ad's cover the hosting fees? if not I would be happy to create a small direct debit to RB to ensure its ongoing successes.

JeRkY":slvtwfnz said:
Do the ad's cover the hosting fees? if not I would be happy to create a small direct debit to RB to ensure its ongoing successes.

Yeah, the ads cover the hosting. I'm keen to keep the site free to use.

Thanks for the offer though :-D

john, i guess if necessary there are plenty people on here to help you out with a (small) donation,..if that would help you out with keeping the site retro i guess a donation button would be handy.
Do you run this site on a personal server?

Back