Bills are due

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Just had the bloke in to read the meter :cry:
Didnt think they were due.

Problem is -im skint...very skint infact, im still 3/4 into the red on my overdraft and no way of clearing it any time soon.

should i sell all the spare bike stuff ive been collecting for an lts build,i was going to sell just the frame[in the section right now] and keep the wheels/cranks etc etc and hope to pick up another frame somewhere down the line
But im now thinking i'll sell the lot and stick to just the one bike
I have aspergers and theres no way i can work[well i can but it wont last more than 2 weeks ,before i hear those immortal lines...Sorry mate it isnt working out :roll:

Selling the bike frame and stuff will probably pay the latest bills ,might even clear the overdraft.
If i include the rc30 i got from Si ,i know that alone would cover the electric,but Si went above and beyond to get me it ,with the 350mm steerer and nos crown,and i would feel that all his hard work was for nothing

Should i sell the lts and its components and keep the rc30,or flog the lot and hope the future improves

Sorry to hear that. It comes down to what's most important for you - the ability to cook or some shiny metal. It would be an easy choice for me.

You only need one bike.

Sounds like it might only be a short term fix though?

i thought you were a carpenter ? something to do with boats ?

the thing with selling stuff is what about next month ? all the stuff is already sold , you cant sell it again

i sold a load of stuff a while ago and im about to sell a load more . just detach yourself from the desire . its only stuff after all . very few people have one of a kind bits so theres plenty of opportunity to buy similar later

If it makes life easier for you sell it ;) I had a big clearout last year and purposely got rid of the frames I said I'd never sell, I even sold my Hei Hei :shock:

But I don't miss them and I'm riding more as I've now got bikes I'm a little less precious about :LOL:

I must admit I am having slight withdrawal symptoms about not having any sort of Kona for the first time in lots and lots of years :shock: and its not helping that I've got Wold Rangers lovely reworked Cinder Cone sitting next to me at the moment waiting for my mate to pick it up :LOL:

So I'm secretly hoping its too small for him :LOL:

Its Car Boot Sale time!

Seriously,keep plugging away. I'm doing a booty this week as its cambelt time for my taxi

fingers":2b2ps3cw said:
Sell the LTS and its components... The RC30 you should keep...

Exactly what i was thinking ;)

Cant afford the lts project as yet.

That is ,unless the clockwork im going to look at on thursday is 1 1/8",then maybe just one more :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back