The other half wants to go to Florida?!

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Arrrrghhhhh!

Has anyone on here been to Orlando/Florida and if so can anyone recommend a decent, yet cheap, hotel please?

LeeDevelopment":2poe53hh said:
Arrrrghhhhh!

Has anyone on here been to Orlando/Florida and if so can anyone recommend a decent, yet cheap, hotel please?

We did a fly-drive holiday, the only things booked in advance were the flights and car. Hotels are dirt cheap if all you want is a bed for the night.

florida is a big place lol,you should explore the rest of it,im sure 99% of brits think florida is orlando and universal drive lol.. try miami,the keys,everglades,st petersburg,all fantastic places :) among many more...

When are you going? You don't want to go now, its too hot and humid. Best time of year is around late march, early April.

keys are MILES away from orlando.i would recomend a week in orlando and a week in st petersbug/clearwater :) short drive(in american terms) between the two and very different.also busch gardens is near st petersburg and a fantastic park to visit :) keys are so far away for not a great deal to see...jealous now :cry:

It's just throwing ideas around at the moment. I've never been to the States whereas the t'other half has. So.....just seeing if it's financially feasible first.

My brother-in-law's from Florida.

He now lives in Hales Owen.... I think he really must love my little sis....

Latest posts

Back