Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Ok, so we all like a laugh, but please can members refrain from posting crude and offensive jokes on this site.

I have just gone through the RIP thread and edited most of the posts. If you have nothing constructive to say, just dont bother posting.

Any other users posting this kind of material will have their posts deleted totally.

WTF? Has the power of moderation gone to your head Pickle?

Is this place (formerly full) of wonderfull madness and eccentricity to become just another vanilla forum like Mlehworld?

the biggest joke is how he is now being touted as some kind of messiah because he died

the only good song was thriller

grahame":2amez1ij said:

Is this place (formerly full) of wonderfull madness and eccentricity to become just another vanilla forum like Mlehworld?

thats a bit harsh.

this is meant to be an all ages forum and as such i cant see a problem with the moderators moderating

lewis1641":1isw8cul said:
grahame":1isw8cul said:

thats a bit harsh.

this is meant to be an all ages forum and as such i cant see a problem with the moderators moderating

And children are all innocent angels and never tell (slightly) risque jokes to each other? :roll:

If that's the case, then things have changed hugely since I was about 10 years old. :shock: :roll:

And I'm just suggesting that the moderation of all jokes might be an over-reaction by the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back