Did anyone just see the last lap of MOTO GP?

Awesome stuff.

The team boss will be happy they didn't take each other out, although they came pretty close at times.

I was on the edge of my seat watching that last lap... and every time Vale did one of his extra late braking manoeuvres! :shock:

I've never seen anything like it. I had to stand up to watch, 'cos I couldn't sit down!

Didn't see it as on enforced gardening duties this weekend :LOL:

.....but remember something like this happened last year with Valentino and AN Other - gripping stuff :shock: :shock:

It was the best last lap I've ever seen (I've seen a lot). Rossi just rolled off on the exit of the final corner to hold up Lorenzo. Genius move otherwise Lorenzo was going to pass him.

The 125's was even better.

Three way tie now for the title.

I recorded it and watched the last lap about 20 times. I may be wrong but it looks like Rossi momentarily lost the front at the apex and picked it up with his knee :shock: . The mans a god. I predict Lorenzo will now restart his falling antics as he must be psycologically wrecked ;)

awesome action there, neighbours must have thought I had a fight with the GF, screaming out loud in front of the television :shock: :D
Rossi is the master, period :!:

Think we've just witnessed a classic?! I'm lost for words how good that was! I'll be watching it again on iplayer when I get home from work! I had my 2yr old son shouting Rossi and the box as well! Truely awesome!!!

Yet another sublime moment of sport delivered by the Doctor.... I just fear that it can only end one way. Now Lorenzo is providing a sustained challenge - Casey always seems to avoid it one way or another, excepting Laguna 08 where he was completely bamboozled - I fear that Vale will have to go over the edge on a regular basis. I really don't want to see another Rainey ending...

Mr K

Back