Why no retrobike magazine ?

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Singletrack have one :?
Not saying that makes them better,they're not and cant be considered as such :LOL:
I glanced :oops: at their site the other day ,and thought a ReTroBike mag would be a nice thing to have here
Maybe just a 4 page newsletter type of thing,announcing races,meets,stories of deeds ridden.

Could even have a cartoon about a mountain biking pig called apple :cool:

Though theres no reason not to have a National full blown affair ,available in the likes of wh smith.

A small subscription [I SAID SMALL, JOHN ;) ]would pay for printing and bring in income for the ReTro Cause.

I can do the cartoons - feck, my art qualifications have to come in handy somewhere.

I only accept sandwiches as payment...

Been discussed.

Not a closed topic though. Any progression just needs to be handled right.

Watch this space.

legrandefromage":2m5kdxhp said:
I only accept sandwiches as payment...

yeah heard it before. Then there will be the claim for paper, pencils etc. Before you know it you'll be claiming for rent on an art studio, payment for mrs LGF as a secretary and a moat and duck pond for Chateau Fromage.

nah, just joking, nothing like this happens for real.

Wu-Tangled":132gi3n2 said:
Been discussed.

Not a closed topic though. Any progression just needs to be handled right.

Watch this space.

Yup, what Gus says.

@pigman - :LOL:

theres no reason not to have a National full blown affair ,available in the likes of wh smith.

Apart from the fact that whoever tried it would lose a spectacular amount of money :)

Well, if a mag became available, it'd have to be free because we're all broke from buying all the retro bikes/parts. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p

Dave_H":1co0z4c1 said:
MikeD":1co0z4c1 said:
whoever tried it would lose a spectacular amount of money :)

Is that the strapline for "Retrobiker Magazine"

Ohhh, miaow.

I'm not sure anyone is suggesting we start competing with mba and the times herald tribune. There have however been thoughts and discussions about doing a small run of fanzines.

Back