Easy_Rider

Retrobike Rider
OWMTBC Champ
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Smoking in/on your company vehicle....
Does it count for a postie on a bike :LOL:
I quite regulary see posties smoking while riding, bet they love it!
Speaking as a none smoker mind.

All the non smokers, forcing their crazy laws through because they don't look cool when hanging about the place unlike smokers who can effect a casual laziness with just a drag and a puff. Cycling and smoking is cooler still!

mtbfix":2419sbdu said:
All the non smokers, forcing their crazy laws through because they don't look cool when hanging about the place unlike smokers who can effect a casual laziness with just a drag and a puff. Cycling and smoking is cooler still!

:LOL:

smoked for 5 years, then quit 11 months ago, suddenly found myself smoking again, need to quit again before the misses finds out.

refuse to smoke when riding, ok if your on a cheap supermarket hack, but when im trying to look cool and fit on a bike worth more than my car, i would feel a right berk.

OK I'd never smoke whilst actually riding, that would be daft. All that lycra is highly combustible!

I used to smoke 1 oz of rolling tobacco a day, but I haven't had a cigarette for 5 years now. I read the Allen Carr Easyway book and never looked back.
Even so, when I did, I would have felt really stupid riding a bike and smoking.

I used to smoke, but haven't for over a year. You can look cool smoking on a bike...I give you the great mario Cipollini :)

Attachments

• Mario smoking.jpg
    Mario smoking.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 889
chris667":12x4ecgz said:
I haven't had a cigarette for 5 years now. I read the Allen Carr Easyway book and never looked back.
smoking.

snap. awesome book. if i am ever rich i'd hand them out free to everyone!

Back