Insomnia? Or nice chilled time to retrobike?

gump

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just an observation really, there often seems to be a lot of people around late night on this forum.

Either people logged in and went to sleep.. or its just a good time to look about.

For me its peace when kids in bed, come in from any garage tinkering, and tv is poor to dire.

:)

Hi Gump!
Nice chilledtime to catch up on retrobike - wife out, kids asleep and too cold in the garage!

I have become a creature of habit. My girlfriend goes to bed at 10pm. I start buy looking at the forum, then get distracted by auction watch and end up spunking cash on Ebay though 'Auction watch'. The goods then get delivered to my business address.
This system was full proof.. but now my girlfriend works for me and she see's the good when they get delivered, so I get bollocked then for blasting cash. The bonus is i've already got them in my possesion and i'm that chuffed to get them she can rant on all day and it goes over my head.
I've still got to devise a system to disguise the unexplicable hour after work I spend fiddling with my bike.

When you guys are up late, I'm checkin the Forum at work with my first coffee of the day :D

Hahaha that's so funny about stuff turning up at work.. A front wheel turned up for me on Friday [XTR/DT/231 :cool: ] much to my colleagues' amusement..

I've had 2 sets of forks turn up at work - they were Crosslinks and most people didn't know *what* they were!

NOS Ringle 3DV front hub turned up yesterday :D

Nearly time for that coffee..

I'm on here when the wifes watching said dribble tv...You know the ones
big bruv, come dancing and other equally mind numbing stuff.
I guess if these programs did not exist.. it wouldn't be as easy for me to get on here :p

heathy":rhe4rhzq said:
I'm on here when the wifes watching said dribble tv...You know the ones
big bruv, come dancing and other equally mind numbing stuff.
I guess if these programs did not exist.. it wouldn't be as easy for me to get on here :p

Likewise. I get moaned at for slinking off to the 'office' to use the computer but if 'she' wasn't watching the trash on TV, I wouldn't be here either!

Back