10 months of Retrobike

crud

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I got back into cycling in about august last year, bearing in mind that i hadnt owned a mountain bike in about 10 years :? :shock:

This is where ten months of being on this forum has got me, bearing in mind, my Jack Taylor & my Orange Clockwork arent featured in these photos! ;)

Sorry for the awful pics, sun and crap phone!

Attachments

• IMG00707.jpg
    IMG00707.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG00708.jpg
    IMG00708.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG00709.jpg
    IMG00709.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 669
just spotted the spinergie wheel at the back and the back end of a gt in the van...aka soon to be known as your new address after the divorce..hahah

gibbleking":6g15pesi said:
just spotted the spinergie wheel at the back and the back end of a gt in the van...aka soon to be known as your new address after the divorce..hahah

:LOL:

there is a GT alu frame there (model unknown) and a '97 LTS DH and a Karrokoram.

Judys are mine mine mine, unless you were talking about the XLC's which can be yours......

I can fully understand where you are coming from I was a year in May and the bits and bikes I have got and passed through my hands !! :shock:

Just browsed some pics I dont have any of them bikes in the closed door pic!!

DSC05032.jpg

DSC05713.jpg

daj":3jtyqp4i said:

I can fully understand where you are coming from I was a year in May and the bits and bikes I have got and passed through my hands !! :shock:

hmm it was you who sold me the gt frame - model unknown :? :LOL:

It's an illness, and it's catching! p.s Daj, I spy, with my little eye, somthing beginning with.... FAT CHANCE! Nice :cool:

Back