mice

alanf

Senior Retro Guru
A little while back there was a topic about mice and how to catch them! well what do you do with them once you've caught them? at present its sitting in a pint pot with a place mat stuck on to top to stop the littel fekker jumping out
now luckily the kids are out or there would have been even more screaming when I first spotted it legging across the floor!

so far the online suggestions are ....

flush it :twisted:
paint it white and stick it in the mrs's tampon box
post it through the neighbours letter box :twisted: if it had claws and razor sharp teeth and ate human flesh that would be my first choice :twisted:
microwave it
stick a scewer where the sun dont shine and put it in the freezer over nite, mouse pole anyone?
ebay it :LOL:

said furry fekker before its demise :twisted:

Picture16.jpg

:LOL:

Release it into a field somewhere at least a mile or so away or he'll be back. That's me though, i don't kill anything, spiders, flies, creepy crawlies, anything, i catch em and move em on :oops:

Anyone near you have a cat, if so wait till you see the cat, then simply put the mouse down in front of it. Then just let nature take its course ;)

You're all cruel barstewards!

As far as i'm aware there are only two species who kill for fun, humans and cats, the latter being bread by humans anyway so doesn't really count.

He has a right to life, just put it out somewhere ;)

Easy_Rider":x2mmxnb5 said:

As far as i'm aware there are only two species who kill for fun, humans and cats, the latter being bread by humans anyway so doesn't really count.

I didn't suggest he kill it for fun! He is Man, he has hunted, now he can eat. :)

:LOL: We have 2 cats, 1 is a killing machine like the terminator and the other is scared of its own shadow, last year the scared 1 caught a baby rat and took it up stairs and somehow it ended up in a plastic box with some shoes in. It was jumping up and down really scared and making cute little yelping noises, probably saying "help me help me"
I took the box down stairs and placed it on the drive, meanwhile the
"Terminator" was sitting on next doors drive.
The rat just sat there all scared like, so the "Terminator" walked over, grabbed the rat and ran under my car, all i could hear was a few screams for help and the sound of crunching bones :roll:

The Ken":1pjvmw0g said:
Easy_Rider":1pjvmw0g said:

I didn't suggest he kill it for fun! He is Man, he has hunted, now he can eat. :)

kill to eat is fine :D

Back