A Government Epiphany

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Another thing I have realised today is that the only people doing a good enough job and in the position to run this country are the British Army.

The place is a shambles. It's time for a m*litary coo.

I will lead it.

All that's needed is a map of central London, a tank and a loudhailer for when we arrive at parliament square. We can make the rest up as we go along (seems to work for everyone else).

;)

wolfie_243x2782.jpg

you aught to be careful branding words like that around on the internet.

they are watching us you know...

Wu, I am in. I will bring ice cream to enjoy the day - I am sure that will be all we need because they are all too chinless to put up a fight...

power to the peepul...bruvver..
cant mate ...tea break innit...union rules an all that.

comrade dad: so wot happened ?
well the russians figured that they could invade on a saturday afternoon cos we would be all down the pub or at the footy game..

typical....

so long as the cultural revolution occurs on a saturday or a monday bank holiday ya shouldnt have any problemss. :oops:

kaiser":14xmlxzo said:

Heh........the Tooting Popular Front almost did it, with the Scorpion the 'found' on Salisbury Plain..........pity parliament was on holiday.
I'm all for it, Wu, just as long as I can have a big moustache, a beret, and be addressed as "Il Commandante". :p

Judging by the ines of jobless applying to join up, surely a military queue was the government's intent!

Latest posts

Back