Why its good to be ..

TheGreenRabbit

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
A sale rep . . . or what ever trendy name you give them now, I set off this morning at 5.30, sold all day till 6pm checked into a hotel, and ended up with a very large room with a spa bath. Went out for a hour on the bike, felt good spent two and a half hours on the bike went and had a little something to eat, and am now sat in a bar posting crap on retrobike, Does life get better than this ?

gibbleking":3unn6uaa said:
cheap hotel hookers and lonely saleswomen ...oh and free barnuts.

the hotel hookers are not cheep, at least that s what they tell me, as for the lonely sales women, what happens on tour stays on tour, unless you buy me beer, if you do ask me aout the ice cream sales rep with the large . . .

TheGreenRabbit":3tpt4z9e said:
A sale rep . . . or what ever trendy name you give them now, I set off this morning at 5.30, sold all day till 6pm checked into a hotel, and ended up with a very large room with a spa bath. Went out for a hour on the bike, felt good spent two and a half hours on the bike went and had a little something to eat, and am now sat in a bar posting crap on retrobike, Does life get better than this ?

Sounds a pretty cool way to earn a crust.
What do you sell?
:oops: Sorry im a nosey bas$%^d

dyna-ti":13jbty47 said:
TheGreenRabbit":13jbty47 said:

What do you sell?

Trees

TheGreenRabbit":22lzdgky said:
dyna-ti":22lzdgky said:
TheGreenRabbit":22lzdgky said:

What do you sell?

Trees

Seems like you and I are in similar jobs ...

TheGreenRabbit":y1r6lm3t said:
the lonely sales women, what happens on tour stays on tour, unless you buy me beer, if you do ask me aout the ice cream sales rep with the large . . .

Sounds like time for yet another career change for me!

Back