Is anyone have problems with retrobiker 'mazdaman'

kase1983

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hey all

unsure if outing people here is wrong or rite so admin remove if so.

Bought some forks from him and had nothing but problems.

Took ages to deilver but they came,

First problem was the brace was cracked, emailed him and he said he never noticed??? so he said he would source me another brace.

now ive heard nothing from him.

After sourcing my own brace at my cost ive decided to service the forks, and found dust for elastomers.

anyone else had problems?

Doug

not personally, but he was barred from the site IIRC

there was a sticky with some info on it, but I can't find it now

sorry to here of your problems

John

I did have bother, but he solved it to my satisfaction immediately in the fallout from his ban and was very apologetic.

In so much as I 'donated' him a part then found he'd accepted multiple donations of identical parts...

I'd heard he was going to donate a bike to charity or something, did that ever happen?

i have had good experiences with him. i sent him a earlier in the week about some jap car stuff and he's not picked it upo yet so i suspect he's busy - i think he has a pretty time consuming carreer. not that that helps you personally

and for the record, i dont think its a good idea outing people like this!

Oh dear, not again. Anyone else having problems?

No idea what happened to the charity build.

Perhaps mazdaman can comment?

lewis1641":2exls5nx said:
and for the record, i dont think its a good idea outing people like this!

we do prefer to avoid such threads. However in some cases esp with users with previous 'form' such as this then an outing is fully justified.

Kase i have e-mailed you a couple of times asking what you would like me to do. As i never took the forks apart i cant comment on their condition inside as being completely honest i would not have a clue what i was looking at and as for the crack i did source another brace for you which took a while as you can imagine.

For the record i am in India at the moment and have been for the past month and havent been in the best of health but thats a different matter.

I have offered a refund, partial refund or perhaps there is something else you require?

Paul your comment has iritated me slightly as you did kindly send me some parts for the Proflex 353 but i was not the one asking for the parts, someone else was kindly doing that on my behalf. I had no control over what i recieved and being honest some of the parts really were not fit for use nor compatible. However i am eternally grateful for the kindness people showed towards the build. Its not easy though and has taken a lot more money than i thought it would as i have had it re-sprayed in places and am awaiting a new front elastomer for the front Girvins. Also i need to purchase a headset reducer which is not mega expensive but when i am trying to save every penny and work every hour its not been easy.

I think the world of this site and only sold a few parts to help fund the other bike so my apologies if i messed anyone around. When i sold the items i did write a long message saying postage would be very slow due to my very heavy work commitments and will continue to hone this point but if i did mislead then i am very sorry!

Kindest Regards to all.

Adam (mazdaman1980)

Latest posts

Back