I have missed this place

computerbitz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have been away from Retrobike for sometime now and must say i missed it sad that may sound but i did lol.

So i am hoping to get back into regular visits as the last 6 months or so have been filled with nothing but crap.

I aint used my bikes at all they have been neglected i am afraid to say but other things became a little more important to say the least.

so hi

oh and does anyone know any decent hire shops in the northwest as i got a mate and his missus who are looking at doing the liverpool chester run and was was going to do it on a cheap arse concept bike till i shouted at them :LOL:

I was wondering were you had gone too. Glad your back. Your views always give me a laugh :D

Cheers,

Me mother hadnt been to good and spent a lot of time running around after ther and add that to the 4 kids i got most times i been to knackered to be bothered to get on things at long last have settled back down and i seem to be getting some sort of a life back lol

How wierd, I was just thinking what had happened to you the other day. Welcome home buddy.

Si

Welcome back.

Oh! intit nice when you hear from old members after a time away?

I think i am getting a little soppy with age.

Al, :D

Dr S":7bvr01ok said:
How wierd, I was just thinking what had happened to you the other day. Welcome home buddy.

Si

As was I, I think you might have poped up in an old post recently. Good to see you, just in time for a computer Q :D

kaiser":15xfr4lu said:
Dr S":15xfr4lu said:

Si

As was I, I think you might have poped up in an old post recently. Good to see you, just in time for a computer Q :D

me curious now

and in the imortal words of Roy and Moz have you turned it off and on

:LOL:

Back