Its not all tea 'n' biscuits! STICKER NEWS!

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When was the last time any of you lot went along to http://velocake.blogspot.com/

if anyone wants Velocake club stickers go along and become a member.

It's great fun for the whole family, it's a bit like mousetrap but not as good!

Anyway, go along and have a laugh order your stickers and become the envy of your mates. I need you lot to do it cos Mike can't get his ass in to gear and get some printed, the tart!!!

Al. Biscuits are something only the poor eat!! ;)

We are the P.V.C.
Penzance. Velo. Cake.
Welcome.
Operating out of Penzance, Cornwall, we are a self proclaimed bicycle and baked goods militia.
Takin' over the streets one cafe at a time.
More Critical Mess than Critical Mass!
We are the CAMRA of Cafe Society - campaining for real cakes on real bikes.
Let them eat cake
Sir

I'm sure you are well aware of my utmost respect for your consumption of baked goods and your great works in this area. Geographically, I am somewhat restricted in joining your expeditions but the spirit is alive and well in South East Asia: I eat cake and biscuits daily - my physical presence is a testament to this.

I hereby apply to be an overseas member of Velo Cake and would like to propose a motion at the next meeting for the inauguration of a Singapore Chapter.

Bake cakes, not bikes. Down with carbon fibre.

Lord Woodrow F. Sanderson, III
ps. I love stickers

I hear ya brudder!

This very morn' i am at a velocake shindig, so i will raise the ugly 'get your arse into gear you slacker' question.

Much respect,Al the cakey cakey massive. :D

I want to join BUT it uses Google or Yahoo for friends. And it pains me to use those internet wankers. Plus I'm a long way from South West.

But I do love cakes, biscuits, :oops: [/url]

The thing is to be a 'follower' you just need to enjoy old tat and like eating cakes.

If it were all down to people actually turning up to our coffee and cake runs we would be very disheartend! Saturdays turnout was john. mike and myself riding a 70's Viner, Surley fixie, and my Sunn.

They looked so HOT that the firebregade that were waiting for a work mate to arrive in PZ from his end 2 end challenge all stood there and dribbled. mainly over johns Record equiped steel lovelyness!!

Anyway, I have taken matters into my own hands and have orderd Velocake frame stickers. So if anyone wants one they can pm me and for 2 gbp they can spin with the big boys! BLACK or WHITE? you decide.

Al, enjoying Sunday morning, Cornwall. :D

For mo I thought you had got on tv al. But it was Richard Wilson traveling round St Ives in a 1968 VW Camper van :LOL:

No! you can tell it wasn't me richard is younger looking and far happier!!

Want a sticker young 'n' ?

Al. :D

you cant put doughtnut and patisserie together , just plain wrong . :twisted: :LOL:

I've just thought of something so clever one of my legs may fall off!!

Richard Wilson is driving round a high light bay in a low light bay.
Now that's genius. I thank you.

The funny thing is only people into old VW's or St Ives painters have got the foggiest what the hell i'm blathering about. ;)

I'm wasted here, wasted!

Al, :D

:D I will join up as soon as I can figure out how to do it :D

Back