Rotten weather!

Thorpie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Dont know about anyone else but here in South Yorkshire it has been chucking it down on and off for days! I had taken off my rear crud guard thinking the worst of the weather was behind us. How wrong I was, it is going back on today as I am fed up with having a wet arse!

What's the weather like where you are?

Trevor.

no it was plenty warm here about a month back for weeks , i was perfectly happy in a tshirt . i even wore shorts once or twice :shock: got awful tan lines because of it

i prefer it colder , less sweaty . i like winter more than summer , less people to get in the way :LOL: the sun seems to bring out the people who lack spacial awareness

Been chucking it down on and off for days here in Manchester, Got so pissed off with getting wet ive confined the bike to the cave and me and the wife went for a run earlier :cry:

Its the bloody wind thats driving me mad now ..... Would be nice for it to stop raining though :D Be no doubt another year of waiting for the summer to arrive!! :LOL: :LOL:

here in kent it is ok actually . I cant tell you the last time i got wet on my commute and daily ride . ( touch wood ) .

that is why i dont venture north . :LOL:

Back