Arrest over cycle race sabotage

Bloody right too .

apparently he went to buy all the nails in the same shop the day before . idiot . :evil:

If found guilty, perhaps the sentence could be along the lines of allowing Chris Hoy to boot him up the arse (with a good run up) what, maybe 25 times?

I reckon my colleagues that went had a good idea - he should be billed for all the tubes/CO2 bottles he cost them for a start.

Funny how he thought that doing that would somehow promote tourism in the area - I just wonder how many thousands of tourists would have used those roads if they had not been closed. Beggers belief, cretin.

Pretty senseless thing to do but some of the bile I have seen spouted on other forums is a little over the top.

Strikes me he has a mental illness. I'm not saying this to in any way justify or defend his actions, but I think it's fair to say those are not the actions of a mind fully in touch with reality.
We should look after people like him better, so things like that this are less likely to happen.

Just sounds like your average bitter old pensioner to me, nothing better to do then grumble there life away... :roll: [insert yawn smiley] next week it'll be something different to complain about.

chris667":myxdymyd said:
Strikes me he has a mental illness. I'm not saying this to in any way justify or defend his actions, but I think it's fair to say those are not the actions of a mind fully in touch with reality.
We should look after people like him better, so things like that this are less likely to happen.

errh no .

it would be a shame if some of my taxes would help pay for someone like that .

Back